Such a simple yet flavourful meal that can be put together in 15 minutes!
- ½ lb Lemon Basil Fettuccine (or another Olive Us fettuccine such as Basil Garlic, Roasted Garlic Herb, Spinach Garlic, or Summer Herb)
- 1C Basil, packed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- 1/3C Olive Us Basil Olive Oil (or Garlic, Lemon, or Single Varietal EVOO)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Us Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp Olive Us Champagne Vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 1 tsp Olive Us Lemon Twist Sea Salt (or Roasted Garlic, Garlic Scape, or Lime Fresco sea salt)
- Cracked pepper to taste
- 3/4C ricotta
- 2 tsp lemon zest
Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, about 10-12 minutes.
While the pasta is boiling, prepare the sauce. In a blender, food processor, or Magic Bullet, add the basil, garlic, olive oil, balsamic, wine vinegar, salt, and pepper. Pulse until the basil reaches the desired consistency (rough to finely chopped, whichever you prefer!).
Add the ricotta and lemon zest to a food processor, blender, or Magic Bullet. Blend for 20 seconds.
Drain the pasta and add it back to the pot. Add the basil sauce and toss well to coat. Spread the whipped ricotta onto the bottom of the bowls (serves 3-4) and top with dressed pasta. Top with extra basil and grated parmesan if desired and enjoy!