A great accompaniment alongside roasted turkey, holiday cauliflower (vegan “turkey”) or with mashed potatoes! Enjoy!
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup Olive Us Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4-1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 tsp orange zest (optional)
In a small pot over medium heat combine all ingredients and bring to a simmer. Cook for about 10 minutes or until the cranberries have burst. Remove from heat and set aside. The sauce will thicken as it cools. Serve with roasted turkey, holiday cauliflower (vegan “turkey”), or alongside mashed potatoes! Enjoy!