Such a homerun starter, as a side, or on top of pasta! You may even gobble these up before they make it to the table…
- 2 lbs brussels sprouts
- ⅓ C Olive Us Tuscan Herb Olive Oil (or Leek, Garlic, Single Varietal EVOO, or Basil Olive Oil), plus 1-2 Tbsp for roasting
- 3 Tbsp Olive Us Champagne Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Olive Us Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- 1 tsp Olive Us Lemon Twist Sea Salt (or Thai Ginger)
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- ½-1 tsp dried chili flakes
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 1/4C grated parmesan
- 1/4C bread crumbs or panko
Set the oven to 425C. Cut the brussels sprouts in half, lengthwise. Place on a non-stick sheet pan or cast iron pan and toss with the 1-2 Tbsp Olive Us Olive Oil. Spread them into an even layer, turn the temperature down to 400C, and roast for 15-20 minutes stirring halfway through to get even browning.
While the sprouts are roasting, add remaining ingredients (except bread crumbs and parmesan) to a jar or tupperware and shake. Set aside.
Remove brussels sprouts from the oven. Shake the dressing again and pour onto the pan. Stir the sprouts until coated. Top with parmesan and bread crumbs and serve!