This light and easy pasta dish is a perfect 20-minute meal to make on a weekday night! You can also add any roasted veggies such as zucchini, pepper, eggplant, or beets or a couple handfuls of spinach or arugula to make this dish a meal!
- ½ lb Roasted Garlic Herb Fettuccine (or another Olive Us fettuccine such as Basil Garlic, Lemon Basil, Spinach Garlic, or Summer Herb)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Us Basil Olive Oil (or Lemon, Milanese Gremolata, or Single Varietal EVOO)
- 1 tsp Olive Us Lemon Twist Sea Salt (or Roasted Garlic, Garlic Scape, or Thai Ginger Sea Salt)
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 3/4C whole milk ricotta
- 1 1/2C tomato sauce of choice
- 1 Tbsp Olive Us Neapolitan Herb Dark Balsamic (or Fig, Oregano, or Sicilian Lemon Balsamic)
- 1/3C basil, chopped (optional)
Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil and add 1 tsp of salt. Add the pasta and cook for about 10-12 minutes or until al dente.
While the pasta is boiling, heat the sauce and the red wine, stirring to combine.
To a food processor, blender, or Magic Bullet, add the ricotta, olive oil, zest, and salt and pulse or blend for 20 seconds or until smooth.
Drain the pasta. Spread about 1/4C ricotta in each bowl and top it with pasta and tomato sauce. Sprinkle with basil and serve!