These ground beef bundles are chock-full of taste and nutrition! Crowd-pleasing and family-friendly, they compliment any dish very well and feature Canadian-made Hellish Relish and Gravelbourg Mustard. Bake them in tins as “muffins” to speed up cooking time (instead of a whole meatloaf) and for easy serving. Yield: approximately 12 to 15.
- 2 pounds grass-fed ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp Olive Us Chipotle Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Hellish Relish (available at Olive Us!)
- 2 Tbsp Gravelbourg Beer Mustard (available at Olive Us!)
- ½ tsp Olive Us Applewood Smoked Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Olive Us Sriracha Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley
Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Scoop into muffin tins, around 2/3 full, dividing into 12 to 15 portions. Bake in the oven at 375F for about 25 minutes or until cooked through and temperature reads 160F. Serve with additional Hellish Relish and Gravelbourg Beer Mustard.
Created in collaboration with Loretta Friedrich, author of “Your Canadian Food Story”! We both love to feature local, in-season ingredients and help support our thriving community of farmers and makers.