A light, refreshing pasta salad perfect for summer! Share this at a lunch or dinner party amongst friends or as an easy weeknight meal. Go Ahead…Play With Your Food!
- ½ lb Lemon Chive Rooster Comb Pasta (or another short pasta from Olive Us such as Tri-colour Wheels, Pesto Cavatappi, or Garlic Chive Seashells)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Us Lemon Olive Oil (or Basil, Milanese Gremolata, or Garlic Olive Oil)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Us Traditional Dark Balsamic (or Neapolitan Herb)
- 1 tsp Olive Us Lemon Sea Salt (or Thai Ginger, Lime Fresco, or Roasted Garlic sea salt)
- pepper to taste
- 1/3C pesto (find our recipe here, two different kinds in-store, or our Delizia pesto online!)
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2C fresh basil, torn
- 200g cocktail or pearl bocconcini (or 200g burrata, pulled apart)
- 2C cherry tomatoes, halved
Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil and add 1 tsp of salt. Add the pasta and cook for about 10-12 minutes or until al dente.
While the pasta is boiling, prepare the dressing. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, balsamic, salt, pepper, lemon zest, and pesto until thoroughly combined. Drain the pasta and pour into a large serving bowl. Add the tomatoes, bocconcini, basil, and pesto dressing. Mix to coat the pasta. Top with extra sprigs of basil and enjoy!