A bright and beautiful salad to make in the summer when the strawberries are especially sweet!
- ½ lb Pesto Blend Pasta (or another short pasta from Olive Us such as Trumpet Herb Blend, Pesto Cavatappi, or Gourmet Five Blend)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Us Basil Olive Oil (or Lemon, Milanese Gremolata, or Garlic Olive Oil)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Us Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- 1 tsp Olive Us Thai Ginger Sea Salt (or Lemon Twist, Lime Fresco, or Garlic sea salt)
- pepper to taste
- 1/3C pesto (find our recipe here, two different kinds in-store, or our Delizia pesto on our online store!)
- 1/2C fresh basil, torn
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 200g cocktail or pearl bocconcini (or 200g burrata, pulled apart)
- 2C sliced strawberries
Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil and add 1 tsp of salt. Add the pasta and cook for about 10-12 minutes or until al dente.
While the pasta is boiling, prepare the dressing. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, balsamic, salt, pepper, and pesto until thoroughly combined. Drain the pasta and pour into a large serving bowl. Add the strawberries, bocconcini, basil, and pesto dressing. Mix to coat the pasta. Top with the green onion and serve with extra sprigs of basil! Enjoy!