Such a phenomenally flavourful and easy meal to make! Perfect served with garlic bread to soak up all the sauce. A must try!
- 2 lbs fresh mussels
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- ½ C White wine
- 4 Tbsp Olive Us Single Varietal EVOO (or Garlic, Tuscan Herb, or Basil Olive Oil)
- 2 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- ½ a Bell pepper, sliced
- 2-3 Tbsp Thai yellow curry paste
- ½ tsp – 1 tsp Preservatory Chili Pepper Jam (or ½ tsp chili flakes)
- 1 tsp Olive Us Thai Ginger Sea Salt (or Lemon Twist)
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- 1/2C fresh basil, chopped (for garnish)
Combine all ingredients except the mussels and basil in a large, heavy bottomed pan over medium heat. Stir until combined and bring to a boil. Add mussels, stir, and cover with a lid. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the shells have opened, shaking the pan intermittently. Remove from heat and discard any unopened shells. Stir in basil and enjoy immediately!