Delicious and comforting bowl at the end of summer when tomatoes are in full swing!
In a bowl, layer:
- 1/2C whole grain rice
- 1C greens of choice
- 3-4 small tomatoes, sliced
- 1-2 radishes or salad turnips, sliced
- ½ an avocado, sliced
- 2Tbsp seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, sesame etc.)
- 1Tbsp goat cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1 1/2Tbsp Olive Us Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil (or Persian Lime, Garlic, or Basil)
- 1Tbsp Olive Us Cherry Dark Balsamic
- Salt and pepper to taste
Serve with a large dollop of Olive Us Beet Hummus (find the recipe here). Toss roughly or eat through the layers as you go…enjoy!